Brand Name : HONG YING
Model Number : Customize
Certification : ISO9001:2021,ISO14001:2021
Place of Origin : Guangdong,China(mainland)
MOQ : Negotiable
Price : Negotiation
Payment Terms : T/T, L/C, D/P
Supply Ability : 6000 tons per month
Delivery Time : Within 25-35 days after receive deposit and moulds are passed.
Packaging Details : protective film for each piece, then each bundle in shrinking paper.or according to customer request
Material : 6063 Aluminum Alloy,Nanhai Lingtong Aluminum Ingot
Thickness : 0.8-2.5mm
Application : casement windows doors frame install set
Surface Treatment : powder coating,etc
Type : aluminum extrusions for construction
Size : maximum 240*160mm
Broken bridge aluminum doors and windows are mainly made of heat-insulating broken bridge aluminum profiles and insulating glass, which have the functions of energy saving, sound insulation, noise prevention, dust prevention, waterproof and so on.
1. Good thermal insulation;
2. There is a drainage outlet designed to ensure smooth drainage and good water tightness;
3. The three-way sealing structure separates the water vapor chamber, realizes the balance of water pressure and air pressure, and prevents condensation and frost;
4. Metal material, heat insulation strip, high temperature resistance, non combustion, fire prevention function;
5. Broken bridge aluminum doors and windows do not produce harmful materials in the production process, and the materials can be recycled, which belongs to green building materials;
6. High strength, not easy to deformation and corrosion, almost no maintenance.
1. To achieve the thermal insulation performance of broken bridge aluminum doors and windows, PA66 thermal insulation strip is required, but its price is high, so the price of broken bridge aluminum doors and windows is also high.
2. In addition, because PVC spacer is cheaper, some illegal businesses may cut corners, so they need to pay more attention when purchasing.
|Description||Construction Aluminum Window Profiles Casement Window Frame Set Building Materials|
|Material Thickness(t)||0.8-2.0 mm|
|Materiral||aluminum alloy 6063|
|Color||Wood, Silver White ,Bronze , Champagne, Black, (RAL series)etc.|
|Surface Treatment||anodized, powder coated, electrophoresis, wood grain, polished and etc|
|Shape||Square, Round, Flat, Oval, and according to customer's drawing.|
|Length||Normal length=6m or in customer's order|
|Usage||Building, Production Line, Decoration, Industrial, Transportation, Door and window, etc.|
|Package||1. Pearl cotton foam for each profile; |
2. Wrap with shrink film exterior;
3. Packed according to customer request.
|Advantages/Features|| Providing colorful products with various mechanical |
performances to adapt all kinds of architectural styles
Anode effect is a special phenomenon in molten salt electrolysis, especially in electrolytic aluminum production. In production, when the anode effect occurs, the voltage of the electrolytic cell rises sharply, reaching 20 ~ 50V, sometimes even higher. Its occurrence has a great impact on the whole electrolysis series, reduces the current efficiency, affects various technical indexes of electrolysis, reduces the output and quality of aluminum, and destroys the stable power supply of the whole electrolysis series. In terms of treatment methods, there are no more than two kinds: extinguish with effect rod (wood rod), or reduce the anode and increase the blanking amount of alumina, so as to extinguish the anode effect. No better treatment has been found.
The anode effect occurs because the oxygen-containing ions in the electrolyte gradually decrease with the progress of the electrolysis process. When it reaches a certain degree, fluorine precipitates and reacts with the anode carbon to form carbon fluoride. When the carbon fluoride decomposes, fine carbon particles are precipitated. These carbon particles are attached to the anode surface to prevent the contact between the electrolyte and the anode, The electrolyte can't wet the anode well, just as water can't wet the oiled surface, so a layer of gas film with poor conductivity is formed between the electrolyte and anode, and the anode overvoltage increases, causing the anode effect. When new alumina is added, oxygen is precipitated on the anode, which reacts with carbon powder to gradually calm the anode surface, reduce the resistance, and the electrolysis process tends to be normal.
Q – What is the average lead time for pre production samples?
A – Our average lead time is normally 7 days for making new samples and 7 days for testing , totally need about 14days.
Q – What is the average lead time for mass production?
A – Our average lead time is delivery within 20-30 days after receive deposit and and moulds/samples are passed.
Q – What is CAD?
A – CAD stands for “computer assisted design” and it is a 3-D program that is used by our clients to provide our technicians with a three-dimensional example of the custom shape that they want made at GUANGDONG YONGLONG ALUMINUM.Aluminium Window Profiles
2.5mm Thickness Aluminum Window Profiles Casement Frame Set Building Materials Images
Home| Products| Suppliers| Quality Suppliers| Site Map |About Us |Contact Us |Help |关于我们 |联系我们